How Does Your Current
Computer Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, cyber-criminals, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current computer guy actually be jeopardizing your network?
Claim Your FREE
If your computer support company does not score a "YES" on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
Do they respond to emergencies in 30 minutes of less?
- Are they easy to reach when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer ongoing maintenance to keep your systems running smooth?
- Do they proactively offer new way to improve your networks performance?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they complete projects on time and under budget?
- Do they follow up on your support requests quickly?
- Do they offer a guarantee on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress progessionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Are you confident they aren’t learning on your time?
- Do they give you their full attention rather than seeming constantly rushed?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do they provide frequest updates, status reports and follow-up calls and e-mails so you don’t have to manage their progress on projects?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, rather than giving themselves a wide-open playing field with “time and materials”?
Important! We hate spam and much as (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
DaZZee I.T. Services Is The Best Decision We Ever Made!
Stop paying for sub-standard support today!
Because you’re a prospective client and we want to win your trust, we will give you 2 FREE hours of network support to prove that we can do a better job than your current computer guys.
For FREE, we will come to your office and…
- Check your networks current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms and viruses.
- Check your data back-up systems to ensure they are working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you NEVER want to lose.
- Perform a quick network”tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you have received.